Re: [IP] Measure of control?

I have been told that having wide swings will change you A1C it can appear to be
better or worse than it really is.  That is why it is important to track your
numbers.  I couldn't figure out why my A1C was so high when I didn't reflect
higher numbers It was my postprandial numbers that were making the difference.
I was back in range by the next meal.  Now I test 2 hours after a meal and can
adjust my bg accordingly and it shows in my A1C.

Donna