[IP] Who Says Diabetes is Easy?

Just had to post this here, where folks would understand...I'm headed out to
a funeral for a 14 year old who died on Sunday night....her blood sugars
went low in the middle of the night and she went into cardiac arrest. Her
mom found her when she went in to get her up for school on Monday. Arwin and
her mom had been looking into pump therapy, but her peds endo had said she
was too young (same guy we used to go to).

If you're into praying, please keep this child's family in mind when so

Thanks for listening...

Betsy, mom of Steph, a 9 yo pumper