Re: [IP] Time to insert Sof-sets?

In a message dated 05/28/1999 7:59:37 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I'm doing the same thing you are, I think, except that I'm priming 5
 units instead of 1-2 when I put the resevoir (I thought that
 Disetronics had cartridges, and MiniMeds had resevoirs?).  Maybe
 that's the whole time difference?  I'd swear I spend 5 minutes or so
 just watching the dumb thing (MiniMed 507C) prime those 5 units. >>

I am on a MM (and call it the syringe).  I was taught 5 units.  The actual
amount bolused is not important.  The important part is making sure that
everything is snug, filled and is putting out the insulin.