Re: [IP] Time to insert Sof-sets?

> I'm doing the same thing you are, I think, except that I'm priming 5
> units instead of 1-2

The 5 unit prime is to insure that the drive arms are properly
engaged and tight. Reducing this prime risks NOT finishing that task
properly resulting in initial delivery of less than the expected
amount of insulin. It is not the expeling of insulin from the tip
that guarantees the drive mechanisim is fully engaged, but the actual
process of moving all the pieces in the drive train.