RE: [IP] T1 Diagnosis

> I have had comments from other DMs in the local group, saying, "You
> use a lot".  (of insulin)

Had this same discussion with Lily's endo about 9 mos ago. She was
using 80 - 90 units a day. He wanted to see if he could reduce her
insulin usage and was concerned she was over-insulinizing (hbA1c was
6.7). To make a long story short, she spent a week with bg's int the
200 - 400 range on the new regimen, then the doc and I had a little
chat and Lily went back to her previous routine. There's an old
saying "YMMV".