Re: [IP] Time to insert Sof-sets?

Hi Ginny!
I go through the same process and I also have a MM 507C.  The longest time is
spent on filling the cartridge and priming.  Occasionally, it has taken me
more than 5 units to prime my pump.  I called Minimed and they said the
average is 5 units and sometimes as many as 20 to prime it.  So if this
happens, they said don't worry about it.

In a message dated 5/28/99 8:43:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time,