Re: [IP] Time to insert Sof-sets?

when you insert the reservoir (while the arms are up) push the arm to the bottom
of the syringe until a bubble of insulin forms at the needle while holding it
there press the arms down,  this cuts back on the amount of insulin you will
need to prime once you see the first sign of insulin coming out suspend the pump
and insert.  Don't forget to prime .5 units when you remove the inserter
needle.  (this fills the canula and prevents highs later.)  It usually takes 5 -
10 mins for me provided I have my supplies ready.  Hope this helps