Re: [IP] T1 Diagnosis

My insulin intake is about the same, sometimes less sometimes more.  Of course
for us women that can happen because of the monthly cycle.  I have noticed much
better control which could account for the insulin. (Also my bg target range is
much lower than before.)  Before my 2 hr pp was always high (at least 200) now
it is usually below 140. I feel much better also.  Yesterday I had 4 teeth
removed and have been able to keep my bg under control (knock on wood).  I don't
think this would have happened on MDI.