Re: [IP] Time to insert Sof-sets?

This is what I was taught to do.
After the insulin is darwn up into the cartridge and the soft-set is
connected to the cartridge I was taught to use the plunger to fill the line
with insulin. I push it until a large drop comes out of the needle. Then I
put the cartridge in the pump and I only need to prime 1-2 units. When
drop comes out the end I insert. secure with tape. I use a tape on skin
before I insert as the sticky stuff on soft set irritates my skin
I takes me about 10 minutes.
PS what pump you using? I am using the MiniMed 507C