[IP] Measure of control?

Hi Folks,

If you had a month's worth of home bg testing data, what numbers would
you look at to evaluate the control of the tester?  I usually look at
my average bg, standard deviation for that average, coefficient of
variation for the average, numbers of times below 60, and number of
times over 200.  If I had to choose just two numbers, I'd use the
average and the coefficient of variation (measures how tightly
clustered the numbers are around the average).

What does anyone else look at?

Dave Breeden                                           email @ redacted