Re: [IP] T1 Diagnosis (paul)

In a message dated 5/28/99 12:17:40 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< My Doc wants me to go a pump, and I am seeing my Endo soon, I hope that
 the pump makes things a bit easier for me as for you. >>

The pump has made an incredible difference in my daughter's life (and she is
only 9)  After she had been pumping for a few days she looked at me and said
"mommy, I am normal again, just like all the other kids."

Good luck with your decision to pump - you will never regret it!