Re: [IP] To Disetronic users...

Hello Scooter.  Not so.  I have used only plastic cartridges until I was sent
glass in error with the order, so thought I would use them up.  After using
about half of them will now switch back to plastic for those three reasons.
I will keep glass in reserve, or use them up if i can figure out a way to
have my pump bounce up off of the floor if it should unexpectantly take a