Re: [IP] T1 Diagnosis

I used to worry about it because I took so much more.  I now take anywhere from
60 - 80 units of humalog/day.  You may have some people say things about your
taking so much insulin, IGNORE THEM! Some days are easier to control than
others.  I know if my bg goes up then I usually have a harder time getting them
back down.  I try to keep them within range.  MDI was an improvement but still
had problems with after meal bgs.  The pump has made a tremendous improvement.