Re: [IP] ted's upside down pump

In a message dated 5/26/99 7:54:42 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I can only talk about MiniMed since that's all I've ever had. Point is
 putting the clip on the normal way, just putting the WHOLE THING on
 down. Actually when I first decided to try this I did put the clip on
 backwards, but it was too tricky and cumbersome, so I simplified it.
 Ted Quick >>

I think I understand now.  You keep the clip in the original position, but
just turn the pump upside down and clip it to your belt, Right?...I was
hoping there was another way that I wasn't aware of.  I don't wear belts so I
cant do this.

I also have the Minimed pump and I tried to put the clip on the other
direction...REALLY had a hard time getting it back off when I found out it
didn't work very well.

Thank you,