Re: [IP] meters

I have managed to get an Accuchek complete, a Dex, and a FastTake  as
well as the software and download cable for the Accucheck without paying
for them.  All I did was remind the reps that they don't make any money
selling meters and they make a fortune selling strips, so if they wanted
me to use their meters they would have to give them to me; I refuse to
buy another meter.  By the way, if there is a Canadian pumper out there
who would like a free Dex, email me.  I tried it but I prefer my Profile
to it.