[IP] First Camping Trip

 Kathy, I don't know where you live, but I have had some disappointing
 experiences with meters while camping.  The weather is either too cold or
 hot and the meter won't work.  I started taking Chemstrips as backups for my
 meter.  Ugh!  It takes 2 minutes for those suckers.  That's an eternity
 using the 15 sec FastTake.  Anyway, I feel more secure being able to check
 bg before bed and in the morning especially.  Happy Camping!  ellen
 p.s.  also take plenty of glucose tablets.