Re [IP] Site Breakdown

Hi Marilyn,

Do you think it could be stress of 20,000 gallons of water possibly
cascading that sent your sugars sky high? LOL

What you are explaining is what happened to Erica, it seems like her
site would no longer absorb the insulin after as little as 30 days.  She
is now on the insulin cocktail and we are hoping beyond hope that this
will make an improvement.  I find it hard to believe that you would have
that so quickly though....it took Erica almost 3 months before we
started seeing signs and then they were consistent for 2 weeks.  Like I
said, we THINK it is site breakdown, and the next few days will tell.
Her sugars are running higher today than normal, I didn't think the
little bit of R in the mix would have that much affect, but maybe it
will.  I will have to do fasting basals to figure out if that is the
problem now.  A little at a time, the main thing I want to see is how
long the site lasts.
I hope that is not your problem, hopefully with all the experts on this
list you will get some good ideas.
Bara....Erica's mom