Re: [IP] First camping trip post-pump-Help!

In a message dated 05/27/1999 8:55:59 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I would appreciate anyone's comments. We leave Saturday morning.

My suggestion?  Have a wonderful time!!!

As far as the diabetes, you may want to lower your basal a tad to set your
targets a bit higher so your risk of a hypo is reduced.  Just a thought.  Out
having fun, the last thing you should have to worry about is a hypo!!