[IP] Re; Fructosamine tests

I am interested in the duet and called the company and have yet (I guess 3
weeks later) to  hear back from the rep.  There was a little info on it in
the March/April 1999 magazine DIABETES SELF MANAGEMENT.  It is made by LXN
Corporation, 1-888-596-8378.  It says that the meter runs both glucoses and
fuctosamine tests (ergo the name ) ,   meter and "starter" strips run $300.00
and refill pacs of 8 fructosamine test strips run $64.  A tad pricey,
???anyone get their insurer to pay for this one?