Re: [IP] Carb Counting

Paul,

It will help tremendously with control if you know how to count carbs.  My endo
would not put me on the pump until he was sure I could count them.  The booklet
they gave me helped the most.  Also tracking what you eat (especially in
restaurants) helps also.  You may not know the exact carb content but you will
know how to adjust in the future for that particular food.  Good Luck!

Donna