Re: [IP] Visits to the doctor

I may see my endo every 4 months or so.  I call if I have problems and usually
they are taken care of over the phone.  Let them know how many times his
appointment has been changed and that you would really like to discuss your sons
going on the pump with the doctor and try to get it before he returns to
school.  You may want to check your insurance to see if they will cover it so
things may move along a little quicker.
Donna

  Also, How often do you all