Re: [IP] meters

In a message dated 05/27/1999 5:32:35 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Even though we
 have insurance to pay for these I was wondering how I was going to get
 for all the extra testing that will have to be done during this process.  >>

Most insurance companies will cover you for a one month supply with one
co-pay.  The pharmacy cannot say how much one month's worth is, this is up to
your doctor.

I have my doctor write a 'script that says I am to test 12 times a day.  This
way I get 350 test strips at one time for one co-pay.