Re: [IP] Carb Counting

Ask your diabetes educator or dietitian for the ADA exchanges book,  I found it
easier to use it when first starting.  Once I knew what a serving was and what
it counted 1 starch exchange = 15 grams Carb = 1 slice of bread or 1/2 C corn
etc.  I could then adjust my insulin accordingly.  There are several books out
there also.  Check out the bookstore page on the Insulin Pumpers Web Site.

BTW  Are you on the pump or Multiple injections?