[IP] Humalog for pump

> For one I have used humalog in the pump since I started, for two I get very
> good results with the humalog ac1 in the 6's.  If its not approved for the
> pump then why am I using it in the pump

Humalog isn't approved by the FDA for the pump, but that's not
stopping anyone from using it.  Once a drug is on the market, at least
in the USA, doctors can prescribe it how they please.  Most drug
companies won't spend the money it takes (millions) to run new trials
once a drug has been approved and can be used anyway.

Dave, who happily uses Humalog in his pump without approval
Dave Breeden                                           email @ redacted