RE: [IP] Diatsix.....

Works for me, try it: Dip one in diet soda and another in regular soda. The
one dipped in regular soda turns brown, almost black and the undipped one -
remains pale green. This may not be a definitive test for actual glucose
levels but it certainly gives me an excellent guide.

Your pharmacist maybe be sort of correct, but think about it, we don't eat
or drink anything that is either very acidic or alkaline, Maybe, pH 6 to 8 -
any chemists out there to confirm this? And urine, one would imagine is in a
similar range.

Paul