[IP] Getting tape to stick

I am having problems getting my son's tape to stick since the weather has
turned warm.  I have tried several different tapes and adhesive products
which worked well for us last summer.  For some reason nothing is working
well now.  He is just 4 years old and loves to swim which compounds the
problem.  Also his skin is very sensitive and we are having problems with
skin rashes.  Does anybody have any suggestions for me?  I would appreciate
any ideas. Thanks.

Kathy Spain, mother of Will.