Re: [IP] Carb Counting

Yes, I know of a wonderful carb counting book you can buy...I just bought it
yesterday.  It is called the Doctor's Pocket Calorie Fat and Carbohydrate
Counter.  It has values on EVERYTHING, mostly brand names.  It will give you
a food, such as pizza, and then list the values by brand names of pizzas you
can buy. It is great!  It has 80 Fast food restaurants listed in it too so
you can find the values of that kind of food too.  It is a small book, but
the pages are jam-packed with information!!  I like it the best out of all
the books I have owned, I think you will like it too.  Good luck!  Kelly