[IP] Crossing Fingers/toes/legs...you name it!

Hi everyone,

Today for the first time in 2 weeks Erica made it to the 48 hour mark on
the straight Humalog.  That was a nice change from the 30 hr site
changes.  I think having the syringe ready and waiting with the  5H:1R
was intimidating to the pump. :-)  When we did the site change, her
sugars were still great, but the site was a little itchy so I decided
not to wait any longer.
SO!  She is now officially pumping the insulin cocktail (10:30pm
Atlantic Time)  and I am excited and scared at the same time.  Hopeful
for the benefits it can give us, and scared that it won't. God bless her
little heart, I think she would let me mix insulin with mud to get back
into a comfortable schedule.   If this doesn't help, I know we will come
up with something else BUT....THIS WILL WORK, RIGHT?
I don't know where I would be without you all :-)
Barb....Erica's mom