[IP] Swimming/sport cases

	I would like to hear about any positive or negative experiences that
anyone has had with the waterproof cases.  Are they really water proof?  I
have been taking my chances at the pool, staying as far away from the edge as
I can until I'm ready to QR, yet chasing my 2 year old is risky
business---even with older siblings helping.
	 I would also appreciate any tips on keeping insulin in the reservoir
from getting too hot while outdoors,( I live in TX), any ideas sould be