Re: [IP] NY Bagels and carb counting

In a message dated 5/26/99 4:45:12 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< a shot just for snacks. It's also my excuse to eat less to lose a bit of
 What I should have said, is I don't eat bagels very often simply because I
 know I don't count carbs properly and I don't like having unnecessary, high
 bgs. >>

What a healthy attitude!  I sometimes I got the pump to improve control and
not to cover my snacks <grin>  I'm sorry I didn't check your profile before
responding, I wouldn't suffer from "foot in mouth" syndrome as much if I did