[IP] NJ doctor

Can anyone recommend a Diabetic Team in the tri-state area, preferably
near Central New Jersey? I live in South Brunswick near Princeton. I
want to go on the pump, but presently am in need of a wonderful doctor
to assist me.

Dear Nancy,
   I have a wonderful endo in Edison, not too far off GSP Exit 131, on
Oak Tree Road. His name is Harvey Bucholtz, MD and his partner, who is
also excellent, is Jonathan Dunn, MD.  Dr. Bucholtz's wife, Joan is a
CDE and a very helpful member of the team. The office phone is (732)
  Best wishes,  Cheryl