Re: [IP] Erica & Mixing Insulins.....sigh :-(

"Miller, Miranda" wrote:
> Mixing pump insulins is different than mixing shots.  With shots, you inject
> the mix right away.  But in the pump, if the density of the two insulins are
> different, they could "settle" while wearing the pump and you may not get
> the proper ratio -- does anyone know if this is a problem?

I've never had this problem but moving around all the time likel keeps
it mixed, if nothing else. Anyway, the specific gravity (or desity) of
2 has to be the same, since one is only a minor rearrangement of the
with no difference in actual content.

Ted Quick