RE: [IP] NY Bagels and carb counting

Marilyn,

I am a (very) bad carb counter too and I know I should be doing much better.

Until I get a pump, (soon I hope), it's just too much hassle for me to take
a shot just for snacks. It's also my excuse to eat less to lose a bit of
weight!

What I should have said, is I don't eat bagels very often simply because I
know I don't count carbs properly and I don't like having unnecessary, high
bgs.

Now muffins, that's another story ............. They wipe me out! It almost
seems I need a whole vial for one muffin!

Paul