Re: [IP] Erica & Mixing Insulins.....sigh :-(

Mixing pump insulins is different than mixing shots.  With shots, you inject
the mix right away.  But in the pump, if the density of the two insulins are
different, they could "settle" while wearing the pump and you may not get
the proper ratio -- does anyone know if this is a problem?

>(maybe 2 times a day) and teach her to tell you if it is sore.  As for
>leaving mixed insulin in the same syringe, that's fine.  I've done that for
>up to 2 weeks.  Not any different than the mixing of shots we all did for
>all those years.

Miranda Miller
Electro-Optics Engineer
TRW Systems / Nightvision Labs