Re: [IP] No hassle meal plans

I found a website by LandOLakes that is WONDERFUL.  The address is
www.landolakes.com.  There is no cost to it.  You decide that Monday you want
a vegetarian meal, Tuesday you want chicken... and so on.  Then you can print
out your recipes (which list the nutrient values) and then... tell it to
print a shopping list.  It is so neat.  One word of caution, LandOLakes makes
butter and cheese so the meals are not fat free by an means.  Still I use it.
 I have bought two of their cookbooks and EVERY recipe I make is wonderful
(my entire family thinks so).

Good Luck,