[IP] No hassle meal plans

I just got an advertisement in the mail about 3 more books entitled "Month
of Menues". The publisher claims it will give me hundreds of meal plan
ideas all with the same about of carbs. It's supposed to take all the
hassle out of deciding what to eat each day and still have variety. Has
anyone tried these books and what is your opinion? Would it be worth the

Up until now I have a few meal plans my family likes, and I use them
repeatedly because they are simple to make and calculate. However, I have a
foster daughter now who doesn't like the same kinds of food. I need more
variety for her. I'm always looking for no hassle ideas.

Sue Ellen Eggett
Email: email @ redacted
Phone: (801)423-1993