Re: [IP] Pump Group

At 03:19 PM 5/25/1999  David Thomas wrote:
 >I was thinking I might just post some
 >fliers in all the Doctors offices around town, and at the Hospitals, with a
 >phone number and see if there is any interest.  Does that sound like a good
 >way to start?  Thank you in advance for any suggestions!

You might want to try contacting your local MiniMed and Disetronic reps.
When we started a pumpers support group in the Portland/Vancouver area they
were very instrumental in getting the group going. Not only do they have
sales records of pumpers, but they are (of course) interested in making new
sales from pumper "wannabees".

Best of luck. Contact me privately if you want more details.