Re: [IP] Hypoglycemic episode in drs office

Kathleen,

Yes, Im trying to get pregnant and I have only had diabetes since Jan 97.  Only
on insulin since Dec 98.  I was feeling fine yesterday when I checked for my 2
hr pp and was 60.  Didn't do anything about it because I wasn't feeling bad and
it was still within range.  Went to the store and while shopping started feeling
funny grabbed the items I had to have and left.  I checked my bg in the car and
it was 98.  Called my pump trainer to ask her and she said  I probably went
lower while in the store and so my body started dumping glucagon (I still felt
weird) she suggested I eat something with protein in it and keep an eye on it.
I was fine after about an hour or so.
Donna