Re: [IP] Question

In a message dated 5/26/99 10:31:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< He is rather thin too-humm might have to ask them to send the other ones
 time or even make a switch-I wonder if it will be a problem since my
 insurance is paying for it all (thank God). Might have to see about this.
 Penny >>

Hi Penny,
		Just to let you know, I had the same problem with my son when
we received his pump supplies.  He only just turned 9 last week so he's small
and VERY thin.  We could not use the Sof-sets they sent him either and I had
no problem exchanging them at all.  MiniMed exchanged 1 box right away, and
picked up the other boxes I didn't need.  Then they adjusted it with my
insurance and in another 10 days or so I got the rest of the boxes.  They
were really very helpful and it all went smoothly.  Good luck with your
switch too!