[IP] We need help in carb counting.

My 10 year old will be starting on the D pump in a few weeks. We are vegitarians and like a lot of different ethnic foods. I have been having difficulty in finding carb counts on many items. Does anyone out there eat Indian food? We need carbs for Vegetable Samosa, Mulligitawny soup, popadums, chana masala. Also Greek food... Stuffed grape leaves (Kronos), Hummas. Japanese Miso soup. Chinese food...Veg. egg rolls, Budda's delight. Thanks for what ever help you can give. email @ redacted