Re: [IP] Question

In a message dated 5/26/99 7:45:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< The Silhouette is entirely different, and is made by a different company
 and distributed by MiniMed. I find them so much better since the
 is flat on the skin, stays in place so much better, and the depth can be
 set as YOU need it. I'm rather thin, so that last part is very important
 me. When I used QRs, or the Polyfins before they came out, I was having
 many problems with the tip of the canula hitting muscle and crimping or
 clogging. >>

He is rather thin too-humm might have to ask them to send the other ones next
time or even make a switch-I wonder if it will be a problem since my
insurance is paying for it all (thank God). Might have to see about this.