Re: [IP] re; laser treatment etc.

Di,  you didn't scare me.  I am glad you told your story.  Believe me, I have
heard and seen plenty of horrors caused by DM.  I was trying to make the
point that DM is a scary disease no matter how many try to say we just need
to control it and we will live as long as anyone else.  That is true for
some, but not for many.  There is just so much we do not know about this
disease.  I encourage everyone to push for the Cure.  After all, if we don't
believe there will ever be a cure, why should anyone else believe it.  Take
care.  ellen