Re: [IP] relationships and pumping

i was really worried what my now husband would think
back then.  He has never given me a shot or blood
test, but he doesn't have a problem with it.  I think
that the best thing to do is start gradually introduce
things bit by bit.  Such as doing a test, but keeping
it under the table, or getting everything out to do
the pump, but insert in another room until you are
comfortable with the entire thing.

I'm sure that he must love you dearly to want to spend
his life with you.  Now you need to share your life
with him.

Do You Yahoo!?