Re: [IP] ted's upside down pump

>Diana, the only way to make this work (upside down) is if you are wearing
>an actual belt.  I'm pretty sure that Ted is clipping his to his BELT --
>not his waistband.  (although I've never seen Ted to know <vbg>).  If you
>clip it to your belt, you can come up from the bottom and clip the pump
>around the belt so the tubing is pointing down.  Otherwise, there is no
>other way.
>Mary Jean

I can't remember which pump Ted has but Mine is upside down most of the
time and i never wear a belt..  remember their are clips which hold the
pump to the waist band then the pump is on a type of swivel and you can
have it point in any direction.  8)

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted