[IP] Pump Group

I have just started on the MM 507c, 3 weeks ago, and live in Key West, FL.
I know that there are a few pumpers in town, as my PCP has 3 other patients
he has started on it.  My Endo and CDE are in Miami, (4 1/2 hour drive.)  I
would like information on how to start a Pumpers Support Group in my area.
Any advise on how to go about it?  I was thinking I might just post some
fliers in all the Doctors offices around town, and at the Hospitals, with a
phone number and see if there is any interest.  Does that sound like a good
way to start?  Thank you in advance for any suggestions!