Re: [IP] PUMPING INSULIN BOOK

In a message dated 5/25/99 5:36:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Who is supposed to train him on the pump? A rep might be available
 to do that with him, but his diabetes team should have somebody who's
 trained to do it, or locate somebody for you to be sure he starts out
 right.

 Maybe I read too much into your messagem, sounds like you have no
 support!

Oh no we have lots of support. In fact, the nurse who will train him is a
pumper herself-she is great and his endo is also a pumper. I was just
wondering about the book!! In fact he will start training next Monday or
Tuesday and hopefully by the end of the week he will be pumping.

Penny