 >Everyone talks about a mm rep-I have a question-When my insurance approved
 >the pump for my son (hopefully he starts next week) the company out of New
 >orleans just sent the stuff to us. Should I contact them about a haveing a
 >rep? Thanks

When you ordered the pump, who did you order it from? Direct from the
company? Normally they have a sales rep help you through the process...
call MM and ask them who your rep is. Call and say Hi! He/she ought to be a
service asset for you, just in case you have problems that can't be
resolved through normal channels.