Re: [IP] Hypoglycemic episode in drs office

In a message dated 5/25/99 8:59:23 AM Pacific Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< hanks All!  I guess this is a play it by ear thing too.  Goodness!  First
 want my bg between 60 - 90 fasting no higher than 140 2 hrs after meals and
 me I'm fine unless below 60.  Now I find out that that may not always be so.
 don't like the funny feeling I have and the numbers I have vary greatly with
 them.  I really can't tell the difference between a high and a low without
 checking but I didn't think 90 was either but have had those feeling then
 th >>
Donna, two things come to mind.  1) are you trying to get pregnant and 2) how
long have you had diabetes?  When I was under 10 yrs and trying to get
pregnant with my first the goals were similar to yours.  As I got older and
complications started, seizing became more of a problem my levels went up.
Most importantly though, being pregnant or trying to get pregnant affects the