Re: [IP] AOL Pump Chat / New day and time

For those of you on AOL that are interested in the chat I do have a reminder
note that I send out for the chat.  I include a link with each reminder.  If
you don't have a link you could enter the pumpers chat the way you would a
private chat and then type in the words "insulin pumpers."  Once in the chat
room save it to your favorite places and you will have easier access at all
times.  I hope to see you AOL members there tonight at 9:00 p.m. Eastern.
<A HREF="aol://2719:2-2-insulin%20pumpers">insulin pumpers</A>