Re: [IP] Thanks, Doing Better -- Leased Pumps

To tell you the truth, I haven't given my "leased pump" back yet.  I did
just get my new pump (with $1100 copay!!) but I refuse to return my original
pump to the evil Home-Med until my insurance company (MCare at the
University of Michigan) makes a decision on who owns the pump.  They can
bill me all they want and they can threaten me, but they would have had to
step over my dead body to take my pump away without a replacement, and I
want to make sure this doesn't happen to anyone else at Michigan.

>From: Susan K <email @ redacted>
>Subject: Re: [IP] Thanks, Doing Better
>I guess they could try to take you to court for theft.  The
>value of a pump ($5,000) would probably be in the felony
>Anyone know about this?

Miranda Miller
Electro-Optics Engineer
TRW Systems / Nightvision Labs